Innovation & Awards
Proud sponsors of
Greenstar is delighted to be shortlisted in the "User Experience Award" category at the forthcoming eircom Spiders – Ireland’s premier online awards, recognising excellence and achievement in the field.
2011 Greenstar wins Awards at An Post Irish Direct Marketing Association (IDMA) Awards
Greenstar, along with their design agency Acorn Marketing, was delighted to win the following Awards at the An Post IDMA Awards which took place at Dublin's Mansion House on May 5th. Several hundred guests attended the An Post IDMA Awards, which have now established themselves as the highlight of the direct marketing industry's calendar.
The Awards won by Greenstar were:
- GOLD for Best Direct Mail High Volume
- SILVER for Best Billing Communication
- JOINT SILVER for Best Loyalty Campaign
- BRONZE for Best Utility
2010 Greenstar wins National Irish Safety Organisation Award
For the second year running, Greenstar has won a Distinction award (the highest award in the Prestigious awards category) from the National Irish Safety Organisation.
The Distinction award is given to companies that have "demonstrated the existence of a proactive health & safety management system combined with evidence of strong management leadership of continual improvement, health & safety management system reviews and superior performance".
The award was made based on:
- The implementation of an Integrated Environmental Health & Safety Management system at our Material Recovery Facility at Fassaroe, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Evidence of continuous improvement in relation to our health & safety performance across the Group
- Evidence of senior management involvement in driving culture change through the Safety Leadership Team and management and staff training
Greenstar Highly Commended in CCMA Ireland Awards 2009
Greenstar is delighted to have been awarded Highly Commended in two award categories at this year’s CCMA Ireland Awards 2009 which took place in November:
1. New Product or Service Award - (for its domestic Pay As You Go Service, New Centralised Administration Department & Text Messaging Service).
2. Best Small or Growing Contract or Shared Service Centre Award – this award recognises small, new and growing contact and shared services centres and rewards excellence in standard, procedures and results in centres with less than 50 staff.
Greenstar was very proud to win this award last year and it a testament to the hard work of all customer service staff to continue to set high standards.